Craig Muffley - Pastor
Church Office Phone: 540-898-6430
Pastor's email address:
Craig began serving at Eastland UMC in July, 2011. He is a second-career pastor who began his pastoral ministry in 2005. He earned his Master of Divinity degree from Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, D.C. Craig also earned two B.S. degrees - one in finance from George Mason University in 1990 and one in Police Science from York College of Pennsylvania in 1978.
He was born and raised in Milton, Pennsylvania. Shortly after his first college graduation, he took his first full-time job with the Metro Transit Police, headquartered in Washington, D.C. In 2003, after twenty-five years of service, Craig retired from the police department.
Craig and his dear wife, Judy, have been married for thirty-five years and have two adult sons - Brad and Andrew.
* Bible verses/passages - Micah 6:8, Matthew 23:11-12, I John 4:7, Psalm 121.
*Hymns/Contemporary Christian Songs - "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)", O What a Glorious Night
* Dessert - ice cream.
* Activities - hanging out and playing games with family or friends, camping, seeing a great movie, watching a good game, and reading.
Craig's Idea of a Perfect Day
1. Sunny day at the beach - with long walks, a great book to curl up with at the edge of the surf, and a great seafood dinner.
2. Camping in the mountains - near a lake or stream, hiking, and great food and conversation with good friends around the campfire.
3. A packed sanctuary for worship - with everyone fired up to get out the doors to engage in mission during the week.